If you are wondering how to self-publish a book, you’ve come to the right place.
What Is Self-Publishing?
Self-Publishing is the process of printing and marketing a book where the author acts as the publisher. He/She gathers the funds to format, design and print the book. After printing, the marketing and fulfillment is also handled by the author — giving you complete control over the entire publishing process.
Why Use Rocky Heights Print And Binding?
Rocky Heights Print & Binding is your self-publishing partner, and we’re here to help you along your self-publishing journey! WE ARE A ONE-STOP SHOP that can assist you in all areas of self-publishing, from design and printing to marketing.
Why Do Authors Use Rocky Heights As Their Self-Publishing Company Of Choice?
- Authors retain all rights
- Low book minimum
- Customized Authors’ packages
- Physical proof copy before production
Do You Need More Than Just Book Production? Add Our Marketing Services To Maximize Your Impact!
- Full-color printing available
- Custom sizes available
- Custom Cover design
- Advanced Cover design
- Basic copy editing
- Advanced copy editing
- Book Publication Press Release
Advantages Of Using Rocky Heights For Publishing A Book
- Authors retain all the rights to their books
- Print soft cover and/or hard cover books
- Low quantity book order minimums
- Soft Bound Book minimum (50) / Hard Bound Book minimum (25)
- Print landscape or portrait and journal or letter-sized books
- Full design and editing services, if needed
- Landscape, Portrait and Custom Sizes
- On-site Printing Facility (for total quality control)
- No data-storage fee – we’ll keep your book on file as long as you’d like
- ISBN number assignment available
- Industry-leading production times
- Print your 50 book order and your 5,000 book order here!